Welcome, Bienvenido, Benvenuto
My name is Victoria and I could not be more thrilled to have you here! I have recently found myself encountering a lot of life changes that I was not expecting, and I thought it would be a great experience to write a blog for my personal website.
I went to college expecting things to go a certain way; little did I know that the plans I was making for myself did not need to be, and actually were not, the path that I needed to take. God usually has other plans.
So, with my former plans disrupted, and some displaced, the name of my blog came into being – Delightfully Disrupted.
Expectantly, I am looking forward to all that is to come from this season of my life. I am passionate about travel, language acquisition and communication; I believe that these things are conduits to our understanding the world more and more each day. And I strive to communicate across barriers of language, experience and culture in my work.
Join me as I write about, and reflect on, milestones in my personal and professional life.
Follow me on social media!
Latest Blog Posts
- The Process of Becoming a Military Wife/ El Proceso de Convertirme en Una Esposa Militar
- My Long Distance Relationship/ Mi Relación a Larga Distancia
- Married at 20/ Casada a los 20
- My College Journey as a First-Gen Student / Mi Camino Universitario como Estudiante “First-Gen”
- Learning Spanish and Patience